Tuesday, November 25, 2014

"I'm bored. come on let's get high!"



title speaks for itself, note: it's just lyrics by franz ferdinand.


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
"little one" for being the youngest of five siblings.
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
whenever I shift gear, I look to the left. and I unplug every electrical gadget when not in use.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I find delicate patterns very disturbing.
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when alone?
cotton eye joe
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
not recycling?
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
biting the skin around my nails (it sounds gross, I know)
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I tend to sleep close to the door
8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?
the first I remember is a pelican named "peli"
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I HATE STARBUCKS
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
you should drink a lot of water, but I don't like the taste of it
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I pull the shower head so low that I can overlook it
12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
my boobs grow in summer and shrink in winter. my doctor laughed at it, but it's true!
13. What’s your favorite comfort food/food that is bad for you but you love to eat it anyways?
gummi spaghetti. I eat them pack-wise.
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"we'll see"
15. Time to sleep- What are you actually wearing?
very old XXL t-shirts

1 comment:

  1. I bet the cotton eye joe fact is true for everybody ;)

    ReplyDelete