Wednesday, October 28, 2015

real neat



I have ever so kindly been nominated for the real neat blog award by the inspirational le cinéma en rose, thank you very much! check out her blog about books, movies, tv & music! she came up with some interesting questions, here goes:



Tell me about your favourite lyrics/your favourite song!
one of my all-time favourite songs that came up on my playlist recently was queens of the stoneage's "go with the flow": I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live. I'm all about finding purpose in life, rather than being a selfish kind of happy, if that makes any sense.

What was the worst movie you ever watched?
a movie doesn't necessarily have to make sense to me, it just needs to be entertaining. I love really bad movies like, snow sharks for example. but a really bad one was lorax, where I actually wanted to get up and leave in the cinema. my friend nearly cried, it was that bad.

Which TV show could you binge-watch forever?
the simpsons and scrubs. I'm already doing that all my life anyway! JD is my spirit animal.

Are there books you read more than once? If so which one did you read the most often?
only ever read the harry potter series more than once, I think even three times so far. I love the storyline and how it builds up to the end, very well thought through. apart from that I'm really too lazy to re-read books, I'd rather read something new everytime instead!

Is there any character (book, movie, whatever) that totally resembles you?
I think I always only wanted to be like certain characters.. mostly the hot-headed, aggressive characters remind me of myself, haha. the only person that really comes to mind somehow resembling me might be dexter's tough, foul-mouthed & tom-boyish sister, detective debra morgan.

Tell me about your favourite place!
my parent's garden. my friend's couch. a hilltop in new zealand. anywhere I feel at peace, somewhat at home. my favourite place recently is having a cup of tea at the end of the day, sitting at my kitchen table and listening to some 90s/00s playlist. ah, bliss.

Which skill would you love to have but were never able to learn?
playing the guitar. the quote by earl nightingale comes to mind "never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. the time will pass anyway." because at 15 I thought, it was too late to start. at 19 I thought I was waaaay too old - but look at me now, had I started then, I would have been playing for over 10 years now. shame!

I'm gonna be really lazy this time and pass on these questions to anyone who wants to do the tag :)

1 comment:

  1. I loooove your answers! Basically I agree with all of them :-D

    ReplyDelete