- I love random facts. about anything or anyone. sometimes I read up wikipedia for fun.
- I have never been late for school or work. this is the scenario of a recurring nightmare of mine. maybe that's why?
- I'm the youngest of 5 siblings, my oldest brother was already 20 when I was born!
- I only measure 5'15 or 157 cm.
- I can't walk properly
in any shoe that has even the slightest heel.
- I picked up the english language totally by accident as I was watching cartoon network from age 2. nobody found out I until kindergarden though.
- I've probably seen around 30 bands live before I had my first kiss. that's love, man.
- no tattoos or piercings. had my nose pierced a few months ago, but it didn't heal well so I removed it.
- my favourite disney movie is lady & the tramp.
- next to my fear of heights I am also terrified of the open sea. I can't even dive in computer games, it makes me cringe.
- I've been dying my hair various shades of red since age 12, at the moment I'm going back to my natural colour of mousy blonde. blame my redhead-obsession on ron weasley/rupert grint.
- even though I identify as a pikachu, I simply loved digimon even more.
- my favourite band of all time will have to be the foo fighters, since I've heard best of you back in 2005.
- I have already moved five times after finishing school.
- if I had to choose, I'd say I'm a dog-person, but just an animal-person in general. finally went full vegetarian this year, and my diet is 80 % plant-based.
- I have known my boyfriend for over 10 years, and we've worked together for over 3 years before we fell in love.
- I'm named after my grandmothers, elisabeth theresia. had I turned out a boy, my name would have been walter (this is so much cooler now after breaking bad).
- I really want to become a teacher when I'm (even) older.
- I took the chance and grabbed jared leto's ass at one of the 30 seconds to mars concerts.
- I never hold in a fart, ever. and I burp louder than most men I know.
- I saved & spent around € 7.000 on a 3-month trip all over new zealand, it was worth every cent.
- the next trip I'm saving up for is a treck across iceland with a herd of horses.
- I probably own around a thousand CDs and they are all in perfect condition.
- I absolutely hate wearing a bra and opt for sport-bras instead - or none at all.
- I'm a really bad liar, you can basically read my thoughts on my face.
- my best features are my loyalty and empathy, so they say.
- my celebrity crushes are emma stone and seth rogen.
- my favourite colour is teal.
- if I ever win the lottery, I'll buy a farm and found an animal sanctuary.
- just checked, I have been blogging since october 2004 on german platform myblog.de.
Wednesday, September 14, 2016