Thursday, March 30, 2017

I hate bras

free the nipple!




spring's out and everybody's bloody happy about it. pastel here, flowers there - so basically my top 10 hate list. why I hate spring, you ask? I can no longer hide the fact that I'm not wearing a bra.

oh, bless the days, snuggled in layers of thermal underwear and sweaters. I'm down to two layers and eyes are darting dangerously past my face and I can almost hear them whisper "she's not wearing a bra, is she?"

do you hear me mentionning "you're wearing a bra!"? no, because stating the obvious is annoying. so I straighten my posture, pull my shoulders back (yoga is really showing some results now!) and just hold my boobs while running down the stairs.

I'm not quite sure yet what to do in full-swing-summer, maybe make that phrase a motto? haha, I love a good pun. and I'm not ashamed to laugh at my own!

so, how are your secondary lady bits hanging this season?

2 comments:

  1. I'm still rocking the sports-bra under my t-shirts but I'm already annoyed that once it gets warmer I can definitely forget about that :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even sport bras are too much for me! just got some skinnies to try out, it's really annoying...

      Delete