Monday, March 13, 2017

sunshine

what better reason to get back into the blogging-saddle again than a kick in the ass a nomination by my dear friend the punk theory?


thank you bec, by the way, haha (manic waving).

what to do:
– post the award on your blog
– thank the person who nominated you
– answer the 11 questions they set you
– pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
– give them 11 questions
– optional: be lazy.

1 – Is there an actor/actress you dislike so much, you can’t watch a single movie with him/her in it?
I'm riding the mellow-mood-wave at the moment, so I cannot channel my hatred like I used to. for the love of god, I cannot think of a face I truly despise, even though I'm sure they exist!

2 – What’s your big goal for this year?
getting rid of my back pain. my vertebrae got quite instable, so I hit the gym like crazy (with a special routine), squeeze in some yoga and get regular massages.

3 – What’s your best tip for dealing with stress?
at work, lists are my lifesavers. prioritize. and don't get stuck on details - what's 10 minutes, a day, a week? 
when I'm in emotional stress, I need to detach myself completely, take a walk without my phone, treat myself to a sweet hot beverage (or a cold beer) and game of thrones.

4 – Let me know about your secret superhero power!
my bladder capacity is out of this world.

5 – Which film or TV show should get a remake?
I would really, really love a harry potter tv show with lots more details, back stories and waaay better special effects, the first movie still makes me cringe.

6 – What’s the worst book you ever read?
shades of grey. but technically, I only read a page. but a page was enough.

7 – Your favourite quote?
the only way out is through.
all is good in the end, and if it's not good, it's not the end.

8 – Insider tip: A book or movie most people don’t know about, that’s worth checking out?
I say this all the time, but not many people realized, me included, that fight club is based off a novel by chuck palahniuk, and all of his work is amazing.

9 – Why did you start blogging?
born in the 80s, I grew up with the rise of the internet. so I took every chance I got to post online. I made a website for me and my friend at 11, and launched my first blog in 2004.

10 – What’s your favourite post you’ve ever written?
basically every post that came out of nowhere and wasn't planned at all, like this one here where I talk about getting back into writing (how ironic).

11 – Freebie: Tell me about something you really love!
how can such a simple question be so tough to answer? it's not easy to define what I really love, I don't have this one passion, like sports or a hobby. but speaking of, a new hobby actually is my bullet journal. I adore documenting my life, and lists, so this is a match made in heaven. all I've been watching the past 4 months are 'plan with me' videos on youtube.

bonus: this is a great tune called 'sunshine':

2 comments:

  1. Heeeey (manic waving back)!
    I love your answers :D and really hope to read some more post here soon!

    ReplyDelete