Thursday, May 11, 2017

bullet journal: 5 months on & download

sharing is caring, prepared a mood mandala & habit tracker template!


bujo is my jam. I love to document, plan and plain sit down and doodle. read this post is on how I started, and catch up on my set-up after 4+ months:

INDEX


I first skipped the index because "I don't need it". well, guess what - after you fill an entire book more than 10 pages with your ideas, you DO NEED IT! I just added an extra sheet with washi tape in the front, easy.
(the "treasure inside" was part of the notebook, a really nice touch!)




FUTURE LOG



definitely need more space next time, maybe 3 months per page. and borders. this ended up crazy wonky. and maybe a seperate space for birthdays in my case!







HABIT TRACKER

  

ditched the sleep tracker halfway through april. I do suffer from lack of sleep and my doctor recommended I stop stressing about it too much. focussing on the hours doesn't help! may page inspired by AmandaRachLee (youtube).

WEEKLY SPREADS

   

  

I use a seperate journal at work, so this is mainly for leisure and appointments. also, I like to document weather and what I ate in a clean way, so boxes are a must in each variation! the last banana leaf spread was inspired by miss louie (youtube).

NO MONTHLY OVERVIEW/DAILIES?

the monthlies are redundant for me, got the future log. I don't  have that many tasks outside work (where I use dailies), but will have a separate post on my work journal soon.

COLLECTIONS


 

 

fave's include: annual expenses (tend to forget these!), movie list, lipstick collection & my ultimate grocery list, inspired by tinyrayofsunshine (blog).

so simple: I write down all my groceries, use a pencil to mark items I need, take a photo on my phone before shopping, erase - and reuse! I've made an entire section for my lunch salads, I kept foretting what I can put in it! never again!

DOWNLOADS

I made a template for my habit tracker, after all: I use a blank journal! all those lines!!! plus, for june I've decided to try the mood mandala, as inspired by boho berry (blog) & created by bujo.mama (instagram).
sharing is caring, so you may use these if you like!

 

are you part of the bujo-fam, what do you like most about it?
or are you sick of the hype? let me know!

5 comments:

  1. the mandala thing is awesome - definitely need to try that!

    well, me next bullet journal will need to have more pages - or even better: one where you can just add/take out pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a journey :) I did a rough guess how I'm using mine now, should work for the entire year and already have the next lined up! would you share yours? PLEEEAAASE! :)

      Delete
    2. Actually, you inspired me with your new blog in German, and I'm contemplating setting up a second blog myself - if I ever get around doing that, my Bullet Journal will be one of the first things I'll talk about!

      Delete
    3. YAY! always happy to inspire! whatever gets the wordjuices flowing.

      Delete
    4. I already have tons of blog-post ideas that don't fit my regular blog - all I need now is a good name. You can help my brain-storm ;-)

      Delete